|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration until April 15, 2018||Regular Registration from April 16 to June 9, 2018||Onsite Registration from June 10, 2018|
|Delegate||560 €||610 €||660 €|
|Cytotechnologist||395 €||450 €||510 €|
|Undergraduate/Student & Trainee Cytologist||395 €||450 €||510 €|
|Qualified Participants from Developing Countries*||300 €||350 €||350 €|
Registration Fees are in € (euros) and are inclusive of VAT
* Countries in Development Rate are defined by the World Bank as Low-Income or Lower-Middle-Income Economies. Click here to check the list of countries.
Full conference registration fee includes:
• Admission to the entire ECC 2018 Meeting
• Conference materials including delegate badge and a conference bag
• Welcome Reception
• Access to the exhibition
• Free internet access in designated areas
• Lunch and coffee breaks
|MONDAY JUNE, 11|
|8:30 – 10:30||Lung Cytology||
– Escudo Room –
|11:00 – 13:00||Lymph Node Cytology|
|15:30 – 17:30||Salivary Gland Cytology|
|TUESDAY JUNE, 12|
|8:30 – 10:30||Breast Cytopathology||
– Escudo Room –
|11:00 – 13:00||Pancreatic Cytology|
|15:30 – 17:30||Effusions Cytology|
|15:30 – 17:30||FNAC Simulation Using Phantoms: Practicing with a Model||– Comendador room – Capacity 50 seats|
|WEDNESDAY JUNE, 13|
|8:30 – 10:30||Gynecological Cytology||
– Escudo Room –
Capacity 50 seats
|11:00 – 13:00||Urine Cytology|
|11:00 – 13:00||Cytology interpretation||– Comendador Room – Capacity 90 seats|
|15:30 – 17:30||Thyroid Cytology||– Escudo Room – (Capacity 50 seats)|
|Workshops can be selected during registration process||60 € each|
All changes/cancellations must be notified by email to the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com. The following cancellation policy will be applied:
Until April 15, 2018 – Full refund less €50.00 administration fee
From April 16 to June 9, 2018 – 25% refund
From June 10, 2018 – No refund
Please note that if you pre-register and do not attend the conference, you will be charged your participation fee and will be required to settle any outstanding balances.
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines in order to benefit from early/pre-onsite registration rates. Any registration fees still outstanding two weeks after the close of the deadline will be automatically upgraded to the next fee category.
Payment of registration fees should be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA, AMEX and MasterCard.
- Bank tranfer/Payment by Invoice: In order to identify your payment, please ensure that the reference “ECC 2018” and participant’s name is stated on the bank transfer. Please kindly complete this registration form in PDF format and send it along with a copy of the bank transfer to the Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of proof of payment, a full confirmation of registration will be sent.
Holder: TILESA KENES SPAIN
Address: Avda. Felipe II, 12 28009 Madrid (Spain)
Account # : 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
IBAN #: ES36 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
Bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.