The full conference registration fee includes:
• Admission to the entire ECC 2018 Meeting
• Conference materials including delegate badge and a conference bag
• Welcome Reception (you must select this option in the registration process in order to be issued a ticket)
• Access to the exhibition
• Free internet access in designated areas
• Lunch (Sun 11st, Mon 12nd & Tues 13rd June), coffee breaks on all days
• Early Bird Registration Deadline – April 15th 2018
• Regular Registration Deadline – June 9th 2018
• Onsite Registration – June 10th – 14th 2018
The following registration fees apply for ECC 2018
Registration Fees are in € and are inclusive of VAT
|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration up to and including 15th April 2018||Regular Registration up to and including 9th June 2018||On Site from 10th June 2018|
|Delegate||560 €||610 €||660 €|
|Cytotechnologist||395 €||450 €||510 €|
|Undergraduate/Student* & Trainee Cytologist*||395 €||450 €||510 €|
Students are required to send a certificate to email@example.com proving their student status. Valid student card confirming your status and copy of your current tuition in graduate studies, master studies, mentoring of your doctoral thesis or fellow accreditation.
Junior Doctors/Biomedical Scientists/Cytotechnologists under the age of 30 may be required to provide proof of age (e.g. copy of passport or driving license)
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines to benefit from early/pre onsite registration rates. To facilitate processing, participants must clearly indicate in all remittances their name, address and registration number. Payment of registration fees should be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA, AMEX and MasterCard.
- Bank Transfer/Payment by Invoice: In order to identify your payment, please ensure that reference “ECC 2018” and participant name is stated on the bank transfer. Please complete this registration form in PDF format and send it along with a copy of the bank transfer to the Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holder: TILESA KENES SPAIN
Address: Avda. Felipe II, 12 28009 Madrid (Spain)
Account # : 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
IBAN #: ES36 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
Bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Payment deadline and conditions
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines to benefit from early/pre onsite registration rates.
Any registration fees still outstanding two weeks after the close of the deadline will be automatically upgraded to the next fee category.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Up to April 15th 2018 – Full refund less €50.00 administration fee
After April 15th 2018 –May 15th 2018 – 25% refund less €50.00 administration fee
From May 16th 2018 – no refund
Please note that if you pre-register and do not attend the conference you will be charged your participation fee and will be required to settle any outstanding balances.
Changes, substitutions and cancellation of registration
Notification of changes or cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
If you choose to pay by bank transfer your registration will not be valid until full payment has been received including all bank charges. Please send a printed copy of the bank transfer along with the registration form to the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that “ECC 2018” and participant name is stated on the bank transfer. Upon receipt of proof of payment a full confirmation of registration will be sent.
Participants should bring the letter of confirmation to the registration desk at the conference venue when collecting their documents upon registration.