Call for abstracts
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for their presentation at the Congress.
Organizing Committee invites you to take a look at the list of topics and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation.
Extended deadline for abstracts submission: FEBRUARY 8th, 2018.
|Dates to remember|
|November 7, 2017||Opening of abstracts submission|
|February 1, 2018||Deadline for abstracts submission|
|February 8, 2018||Extended deadline for abstract submission|
|March 5, 2018||Notification of results to the authors|
|April 15, 2018||Deadline for registration of authors with abstracts accepted|
There will be 2 types of presentation: Oral communication and Poster presentation. Author(s) must indicate the thematic area that best suits their papers. Each abstract must include a correct description of objectives, material and methods, results and conclusions, so that the Scientific Committee of the Congress can make a correct review.
- Gynecological Cytology
- HPV cervical screening
- Lymph Node Cytology
- Head and Neck Cytology (excluding Thyroid)
- Thyroid Cytology
- Molecular and Immunocytochemistry
- Digital Cytology
- Soft Tissue Cytopathology
- Lung Cytology and Mediastinum
- Breast Cytology
- Effusions Cytology
- Gastrointestinal Cytology (including pancreas)
- Pediatric Cytopathology
- Urine Cytology
- Training and teaching
- Nervous system
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English. Use clear language, avoiding complex characters or formulas difficult to undertand.
Abstracts review and notifications
After the review by the scientific committee, authors will be notified about results by March 5, 2018. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and pay the registration fee before April 15, 2018. Abstracts of non- registered authors will not be published.
Authors Registration: April 15, 2018
For accepted abstracts, at least the presenting author must be registered at the Congress before April 15, 2018. Co-authors may also register.
- Abstracts must be sent through the Congress online platform.
- During the abstract submission process, presenting authors must be clearly identified providing contact details (email required).
- Author(s) must select the topic that best suits their paper.
- Abstract cannot exceed in any case the 300 words. This does not include the abstract title, authors and their affiliations and references. Larger abstracts will not be admitted.
- No graphs, tables or diagrams are to be included in the abstract submission.
- A maximum of 3 abstracts can be submitted by the same first author.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by at least two members of the Congress Scientific Committee. Final consideration will be of the Congress Scientific Committee.
- In order to have the abstracts included in the final programme all presenting authors must register for the Congress before April 15, 2018.
- For accepted abstracts, the presenting authors are required to be in attendance at their oral/poster sessions (allocated by the Congress organization).